Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Welcome!

MAY 20, 2009
Welcome to my blog! I am here to share my love of paper crafting: scrapbooking, cards, home decor, specialty projects - anything to do with paper + creativity. My favorite design tools are my Cricut Expression and DesignStudio. ProvoCraft rocks & rules! :)
Most of my working years were spent as a graphic designer, which made it easy to become addicted to paper crafting. In more recent times I have been teaching classes, including scrapbooking, card design, Cricut, DesignStudio, and other paper-based projects. One of my most Happy Heart Occasions was being the featured artist of ProvoCraft's Chirper newsletter (August 08). Three artists that truly inspire me are Becca Feeken (ODB), Dawn Griffith (SU) and Kelly Davis (BFF). I recently contracted with JoAnn's to teach classes at one of their superstores. This blogging stuff is new to me, so there will be mistakes for a while!

4 comments:

  1. It is your blog silly. There are no mistakes on YOUR blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck, I'm still trying to figure out MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patsy,
    I am still trying to figure them out too. I was trying to become your follower, but I think I did something wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patsy, I love your blog and you are a wonderful crafter! Without your intro above, you can tell by your projects that you are a very talented lady. I'll be back often to visit and I WILL be following you!

    I'll have to check out Wanda's blogroll a bit more thoroughly now, because you are a winner!

    I'll be following you!

    ReplyDelete