Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, August 27, 2009

White Reindeer Holiday Card


Card base is white Bazzill. I cut the reindeer on my Cricut, Christmas cartridge, shiny paper. The background paper is a light blue metallic but I can't remember vendor. I used the Cuttlebug snowflake folder for the embossed design. On the reindeer's antlers I applied Glossy Accents, and on his hooves is white glitter. The snowflake button is from JoAnn's, and the ribbon is sheer white by May Arts. The cute little blue eye is a light blue Swavorski crystal (I think Christmas reindeers have blue eyes!)
The reindeer and snowflake are pop-dotted. On the inside I added "Happy Holidays" cut out of the blue metallic paper. As a final touch I edged the card in blue ink. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I tried to comment on this beautiful card before for it wouldn't let me. So, I'll try again...I think the reindeer on the metallic snowflake background looks very elegant. Great job as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This reindeer card is beautiful! I love the color and all the detail.

    ReplyDelete