Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I made this card from "orphans" (my term for any leftover bits and pieces of any scrapping material). The card base is a piece of white, smooth cardstock which I dusted with white Perfect Pearls to add shimmer. The first layer (the light bluish color) is a textured piece of cardstock with a metallic sheen. The second layer is a piece of white textured cardstock which I embossed with the Swirls folder and dusted with white Perfect Pearls to add shimmer. The third layer, the oval shape, is another piece of the bluish cardstock. Each layer is pop-dotted. The word "Mom" is from the Mother's Day cartridge, with the bottom layer cut from the white textured cardstock, and the top layer is cut from the bluish shiny cardstock. The ribbon is from J's, and the brads are orphans from a wedding page I made. I edged all the layers with VersaColor's celadon ink. On the inside I stamped Happy Mother's Day using the celadon ink. Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Patsy, this card is gorgeous!!! And, I love the softness of the blue against the white. Great job!

    ReplyDelete