Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Christmas Joy card


I have taken a lot of photos, trying to capture the detail in this card - but I just can't get it. It is so pretty in real life.
The card base is metallic card stock (but I can't remember vendor). The background card stock is white Bazzill which I embossed on the Cuttlebug (with blue ink lightly brushed across the inside of the folder). I put Perfect Medium over the background card stock and then dusted with white Perfect Pearls. Using my Cricut, I cut the word Joy from Wild Card (from the metallic blue cardstock), then I lightly stamped white all over it to give it a "snowy" look. I cut two sizes of snowflakes using the A Child's Year cartridge, out of metallic silver paper. I pop-dotted the word Joy, adhered the smaller snowflake to the bigger one (with a pop-dot in the center)then pop-dotted it to the card. I added pearl bling to the four corners, and a small pearl bling to the center of the snowflake. I hope you like it, cause it might be the one YOU get for Christmas!!!
Click on photo to see larger version.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card!!! I would lOOVE to get this card for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete