Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, September 27, 2009

COMING SOON!

We have had so many requests for private classes (groups and one-on-one), that we have decided YES, we are going to do it! (We being my BFF Kelly, & myself. Currently we both teach a private group class here and there, & an occasional one-on-one.)
At this time we have started working on a calendar of classes which will include: Scrapbooking, Card Creations, Altered Projects, Home Decor, Cricut Basic, Cricut Advanced, DesignStudio Basic, DesignStudio Advanced, Gypsy, Bind-It-All Projects, Basic Digital Photography, Basic Photo Editing, AND MORE . . .
We also will have challenges, contests, and prizes for you! If you would like more information, send an email to: rezinc@aol.com. If you want to be included on our mailing list, include your information in the email.

3 comments:

  1. I would love a class for my DS and also do you have a gypsy? I am so frustrated and ready to return it. I can't get it hooked up to anything.
    Thanks for your help and class list.
    Michelle
    mhjudge67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle!
    I can help! I am going to email you and we can get some things going for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Patsy! I would love classes on photo editing. I am pretty good at the basic stuff, but if I could learn some more advanced techniques would be great!

    ReplyDelete