Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

August layout page

In one of the groups I belong to, I am one of the people participating in a "calendar crop". There are 12 participants (12 months, 12 people :) - we each get a specific month to create a layout for. My month is August. I incorporated various icons that remind me of summer: green trees, green grass, the sandy beach, the ocean, the mountains, strawberries and apples, hot sun, cold lemonade, sunglasses. I also wrote a little verse and included it in the layout. I cut everything on my Cricut using these cartridges: Plantin Schoolbook, From My Kitchen, Just Because Cards and Doodlecharms. My photo isn't a very good one. I am going to retake and repost it within the next couple of days.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! And the little boy is quite handsome, I must say!! That has NOTHING to do with the fact that he is related to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patsy this is the cutest page - you did a wonderful job tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute LO! So vibrant & lively! The sun with his shades on cracks me up! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ThisLO is so cute. I love the shades on the sun, too.

    ReplyDelete