Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Coffee Cup Invitation Set

We are in the process of designing a class called "Mom's Time Out" and this is the model of the invitation I am going to use. I used the cartridge "Joys of the Season" for the coffee cup and steam coming out of cup. I used Bazzill String-of-Pearls card stock for all four pieces. On the "steam" I applied white Perfect Pearls to give it a shimmer. I used pearl bling on the handle of the cup, and edged the white pieces with Versa Magic Spring Pansy ink.  The glimmer on the lip and bottom of the cup was created with Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. I used Ashlyn's Alphabet for the "you are invited" on the front of the cup, but I have decided to change to another font. Click on photo to see a more detailed view. If you would like the cut file just email me.
Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, could you email me the cut file, please?
    ladyrocquel@sbcglobal.net
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete